Honeycomb Window Blinds
Honeycomb window blinds are made from pleated fabric in a way that resembles honeycomb. Honeycomb window blinds come in many different textures, designs, styles, colors and patterns.
Honeycomb Window Blinds Materials
Most honeycomb window blinds are made from 100% polyester. Some honeycomb window blinds are made from cotton. Both of these materials are colorfast and will wash easily.
Honeycomb Window Blinds Types
There are different types of honeycomb window blinds depending on the size and number of pleates, coatings and retraction system including:
- single pleated honeycomb window blinds
- double pleated honeycomb window blinds
- retracted with a cord honeycomb window blinds
- cordless honeycomb window blinds (great for children’s rooms)
- honeycomb window blinds with motorized retracting system
- honeycomb window blinds which retract up and down
- honeycomb window blinds which retract top down, bottom up. honeycomb blinds with an extra coating (great for bedrooms)
Honeycomb Blinds Advantages
- Honeycomb window blinds provide good insulation because pleated fabric creates cells that trap air
- Honeycomb window blinds reduce your power consumption and save energy
- Honeycomb window blinds are very durable
- Honeycomb window blinds are very eaasy to clean
- Honeycomb window blinds are easy to install
Honeycomb Window Blinds Installation
Honeycomb blinds can be DIY project. Follow the instructions which are included in the box. To install honeycomb blinds you need:
- tape measure
- screw driver
Honeycomb Window Blinds Caring
Caring for your honeycomb window blinds is very easy:
- Once a week, dust your honeycomb window blinds by using a feather duster.
- Every month, vacuum honeycomb blinds to remove any built up dust.
- Use upholstery cleaners or mild laundry detergents to clean any stains or marks that are on your honeycomb window blinds.